- author: Eric Renfro
Sitey is a professional platform offering a drag-and-drop interface and many interesting features, including beautiful ready-to-use templates, search engine optimization tools, eCommerce integration, and social media share buttons.
Plans & Pricing
Sitey.com offers the following packages:
- Free: As the name indicates, it’s free of charge and contains the basic set of features including free hosting and a drag and drop website builder etc.
- Starter: The starter package costs $4.98 per month ($4.61 on an annual plan) and it includes features like website statistics, drag and drop website builder, ad credits and customizable templates etc.
- Pro: The pro package is charged at $6.49 per month ($6.14 on an annual plan) and it includes all the starter package features along with priority support.
- Ecommerce: This package is meant for people looking to start an online store. It costs $12.49 per month ( $9.99 on an annual plan). It comes with all the pro package features along with ecommerce.
Features & Functionality
Drag & Drop Editor – Sitey offers an advanced drag & drop editor which you can easily use to place various elements on your pages like, text, images, videos, etc.
SEO Tools & Site Stats – Add keywords to index your website quickly and easily and raise your visibility on search engines like Google, Bing & Yahoo.
Set Up a Shop – add an e-shop to your website and start selling products to your customers.
Google friendly websites: Adding keywords is like taking a stroll in the park, making your website google friendly.
Design & Templates
Sitey.com offers a large database of website design templates, which are not only visually appealing, but also free to use. You can customize the color scheme and play around with the templates using the click-and-point interface until you find a format that satisfies you.
All templates designed for Sitey websites are 100% mobile friendly. This is very important nowadays, when a high percentage of internet browsing is done from mobile devices.
Sitey has 24/7 customer support available to answer any of your questions and help you problem-solve. Their Knowledge Center, which is found under the Help section of their website, has thorough articles that cover a variety of helpful topics regarding building your site, the app market, your account and billing, express editor, and more. You can also get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will respond within 24-48 hours. Live chat is available, as is an online ticketing service.
Pros & Cons
- Hundreds of design choices and templates.
- SEO tools.
- Website statistics and analytics.
- Web hosting and domain included in all packages.
- Drag and drop website builder.
- Below-par customer feedback.
Ease of Use
Sitey is fun and very easy to use. There is almost no learning curve. It is extremely user-friendly. You can change an already chosen theme whenever you want. Even if you have no designing experience, you should be able to get a basic structure of your website ready within hours.
24/7 Help & SupportYes. For live chat only.
Live Online ChatYes. 24/7
Video TutorialsYes - many video tutorials available for getting started - http://support.sitey.com/en/kb/76/video-tutorials
FAQYes - Available in the Knowledge Base - Knowledge Base
All in all, Sitey is a great tool that comes at really affordable prices, especially if you are looking for a professional eCommerce website builder that will allow you to craft beautiful product pages and run a successful online store.
Our goal is to provide answers to all of your questions so you can make a confident purchasing decision. We welcome your feedback, so please email us at service@ top5-websitebuilders.com with suggestions and questions. We’d love to hear from you!